Thursday, November 7, 2013

Day #9- Ambivalence

I don't want to like this sober crap, but I do.  It's not too hard and I feel awesome- but in a funny sorta way, I don't want to.  I want to find it so hard that it is unsustainable.  I want to finish this hundred day challenge and say:  there, now that's done.  Now I can get on with my normal wine drinking.

Except I don't think I can.  I am one of those people for whom one glass of wine definitely means a second on.  And a second means I am even more eager for a third, et cetera, et cetera.

None of this means any firm decision about the role of wine in my future life.  Except for seeing out the total of 100 days of abstinence right now.  But I'm just sayin'- forever without wine does not seem very attractive :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear about your journey, and hear your take on my journey. Comments are very welcome!!