Friday, November 8, 2013

Day #10: Carry On!

Wow!  Double digits!!  My next increase in # of digits will be hitting 3 digits at Day #100!

I decided my theme song for this challenge will be Carry On by Fun.

Chorus:

If you're lost and alone
Or you're sinking like a stone
Carry on
May your past be the sound
Of your feet upon the ground
Carry on

And I think this is what most of us beginning a sobriety journey are doing, from one day to the next, focusing on carrying on.

When I first heard this song, I thought it said:  May your PATH, not May your PAST.

Actually, my version makes more sense to me-  as in:  creating my own unique path with each footfall, not following any pre-ordained path.

Anyway, that's my theme song for the next 90 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear about your journey, and hear your take on my journey. Comments are very welcome!!