A huge hug and thanks to Lucy for nominating me for the Sunshine Award!! I am soooo honored by this nomination that I can't tell you how much it means to me. On the flip side, I don't want to burden another 10 bloggers (no matter how much I admire them and how meaningful and life- (OK, sobriety-) saving their posts have been for me) with naming yet another 10 bloggers to nominate!
The part of this award that I particularly love is the requirement that all acceptees (hmmm, not really a word, I guess, but seems to fit the purpose here) list 10 previously unknown (as in un-blogged) facts about themselves. Taking a cue from Sharon at Sober at Sixty, I'm going to list 5!
1. Color drives my creative life! I've never met a color that I can't enjoy once I find the right color-environment for it!!
2. I lived for many years on the Texas Gulf Coast. We boarded up and left for many a threatened hurricane!
3. I do most of my blogging at my treadmill desk, logging 2 to 2.5 miles an hour.
4. I adore dogs! Here are my 3:
5. (Probably no real surprise to anyone but me!) I am finding that I loooove being sober!!